Benefits of Buying an Air Purifier
– Rids the home of asthmatic triggers. Things such as dust, dander
– Eliminates unwanted odors. Smells that come from cooking, pets, children or any other factors can be eliminated by using an air purifier in the home, making your house or apartment an overall more pleasant space to live in.
– Many work to kill germs, viruses and bacteria. Disinfecting your home can only do so much as it only tackles the germs found on surfaces. For those that are airborne, an air purifier can kill them by, in some cases, directly attacking the DNA of these germs and killing them right away.
Factors to Consider Before Buying an Air Purifier
– Budget. Consider how much you are willing to spend and make sure that you are getting the best value for your money. After all, much like anything else you purchase, you get what you pay for.
– HEPA filters. True HEPA filters attack the allergens, bacteria, germs and viruses found in the home. HEPA filters are the only true way to rid a space of these harmful compounds.
– Size of coverage area. Depending on the size of your home, you are going to need an air purifier that can stand up to the test. Larger spaces need a unit that can circulate more air, while smaller spaces such as offices can possibly suffice with a smaller desktop unit.
– Energy efficiency. Factor in the cost of your energy bills and look for air purifiers that help reduce energy costs by employing automatic air quality detection and shut off features.
Tips on How to Choose the Best Air Purifier for Your Needs
– Choose the correctly proportioned air purifier to suit the size of your space.
– Select one with multiple functions or filters to ensure that the proper amount of filtration and purifying is occurring depending on the variables in your home.
– Read online reviews such as the ones below from those who have tried different air purifiers to determine the quality for yourself.